- Why do online reviews matter?
The Yellow Pages have been replaced by local online search, with a twist: local search results display star ratings.
- Do reviews impact sales?
According to a Harvard Study, some businesses have reported up to a 20% drop in sales due to negative reviews. And for each star rating increase or decrease, businesses may lose or gain 5% to 9% in sales.
- What does RebelFish do?
RebelFish turns the silent happy majority of your customers into brand enthusiasts which increases your business’ sales. See real reviews from happy customers. Share great reviews on the review sites that matter the most. Increase your star ratings, and get new customers in the door!
- What makes RebelFish different from other review management tools?
RebelFish is the only easy to implement endtoend solution for organic reviews encompassing monitoring, collecting, and amplifying reviews. The RebelFish solutions cover an industry leading 400+ Review Sites and connects with over 350 counterpart systems (CRM, Social Media, Help Desk, Newsletters), so we can work your way.
- Who benefits the most from using RebelFish?
Any local merchant previously listed in the yellow pages. This works for brick and mortar locations, as well as home-based businesses that service others (plumbers, electricians, etc.).
- Who is RebelFish NOT for?
Individual product lines (i.e. flavored kale chips or specific electronics) sold in local stores, and single websites without physical locations.
- Why are so many local businesses showing up with bad reviews?
Complainers are motivated to complain. Happy customers are less motivated to share positive information.
- How does RebelFish monitor my reviews?
We track your online reviews across over 400+ review sites with daily and weekly reports. You may receive daily reports of ratings and reviews on the review sites that matter for each of your locations.
- How do I collect real reviews from my customers?
RebelFish creates a custom website that serves as a landing page where all your customers can leave reviews. On this page, customers can easily submit reviews and star ratings of your business. These can be branded, linked, and embedded into your website and Facebook business page seamlessly.
- Can RebelFish help me collect reviews?
Yes. Our custom website makes it easier for customers to submit reviews easily via many means, including smart phone, tablets and kiosks. We offer free configuration instructions for your own tablets and smart devices.
- Why should I get the tablet?
Custom tablets give your instore customers the perfect user experience for review collection. They can organically submit a review without leaving the store, earn a discount or coupon onthespot, and share their review with friends before they even leave.
- Is there anything I can do to promote reviews?
Yes. Our platform includes automated posting to social media channels, as well as social sharing tools that make it easy for your customers to recommend your company via email, Facebook, G+ and Twitter.
- Will you contact my customers?
No. We respect your relationships with your customers. We help you cultivate them, not destroy them. For that reason, we will never harass your customers.
- May I reward reviews with coupons or special deals?
Yes. Our platform integrates coupons and referrals that allow you to reward customers for their positive feedback. You can decide what the coupon can be, and when a customer can use it.
- Do I get to see the reviews before they are encouraged to be shared?
- Are there other benefits?
- There are many other benefits, including:
- New Customers via Improved Ratings and Reviews
- New Customers via Improved Rankings
- New Customers via Local Search Listing Verification
- New Customers via Local Search Listing Monitoring
- New Customers via Testimonials
- Repeat Customers via Email List Building
- Repeat Customers via Winning Over Unhappy Customers
- Repeat Customers via Couponing
- Repeat Customers via Social Media
- Chain Management Know the Reputation of Every Location
- Feel Better About Your Reputation Online
- Online Reputation Control
- Are there instant alerts?
Yes. An instant alert for any review and star range can be set up, and immediately sent to the appropriate destination (email, webhooks, social media, help desk ticketing, CRM case, etc.).
- How does RebelFish share my reviews?
In additional to social media automation, RebelFish sends automatic thank you and followup emails to the right customers. They are then asked to share their review on popular review sites that matter most.
- Does every review shared stick forever?
No. Certain review sites filter reviews that are poor quality. High quality reviews speak from a unique first-person experience and are less likely to be filtered.
- How long will it take to increase my star ratings?
It varies, but it depends on the number of review sites you are sharing consumer reviews to – as well the quality of your previous reviews. Our organic and steady approach takes between 1 to 4 months to significantly increase your ratings.
- How do I track the progress of my campaign?
The dashboard lets you filter and report on just about anything you can image.
- How do I log into my Customer Portal to track my reviews?
Upon signing up, we will give you a unique login and password to your Customer Portal to access anytime.
- What if I have multiple locations?
RebelFish can handle businesses with up to 50,000 locations. The user access can be infinitely sliced for regional and local access.
- Is RebelFish compliant with all the major review sites?
RebelFish only encourages the sharing of real reviews from real customers, which is compliant with all review sites.
- When I sign up, what happens next?
Upon signing up, you will be contacted by a RebelFish Local Project Manager, who will help you setup and configure your account, custom website, and Customer Portal.